Monday, March 28, 2016

Infographic

A good infographic should give people what they're looking for: information presented in an appealing and easy to digest format. For my infographic, I used a website called Piktochart. Their templates are simple and useful, but unless you are willing to pay money, limited in number. The most difficult part of putting this together  would be the lack of information on when certain memes were created. Thankfully, I found a couple of sites already formatted like a timeline that I could use, but that also resulted in limited information. I think that my infographic turned out pretty well, though a few more recent memes would probably enhance the effect, as wells as distinguish how different memes of the past are from memes of the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment